This is the current opportunities for our middle and high school students at Lakewood Ranch Baptist. We hope that you will come and join us for these gatherings!
-Beginning Sunday, Sept. 6th, we will resume our community group gathering for 6th-12th grade students @ 9am-10:10am. To provide for social distancing, we will meet in the Barn (children's building) 2nd floor main room.
- This time will feature: Intentional friendship building, fun group ice breakers, prayer for one another, and group Bible study/discussion led by pastor Michael.
- We will seek to maintain social distancing during this time. Please do not come if you are experiencing any symptoms of sickness. We will provide hand sanitizer and masks are recommended (but not required) to attend.
- Our Wednesday Unite gathering will take place (in person) starting August 26th, from 6:30-7:30pm each week.
- We will focus this time on small group discipleship that will be divided by age and gender. We will provide space for each group to have appropriate distance from one another while still being able to connect in an intimate conversation.
- Each small group is led by faithful members of Lakewood Ranch Baptist Church. These leaders genuinely love our students and desire for their personal growth and spiritual good.
- During this time, we will share life together, prayer for one another, open the Word of God, and learn how to apply the truth to our lives in a practical way.
- If you want more information about our gatherings, you can contact Pastor Michael Harsch: email@example.com